Bethnal Green Library
Cambridge Heath Road
London E2 0HL
020 7364 3492
020 7364 3493
The services offered by Bethnal Green Library include:
- Books for children and adults, including large print and books in Bengali..
- Newspapers and magazines
- 16 computers offering free access to the internet and Idea Store online.
- Help with using computers given by trained staff
- Scanning facilities - Black and white and colour
- Information about your local community
- Story time for babies and pre-school children every day at 10:30am
- After school activities every day from 3.30pm
- Prime Time group for the Over 50s every Tuesday from 10:30am to 12:00pm
|Monday - Wednesday||10am to 6pm|
|Thursday||10am to 8pm|
|Friday||10am to 6pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5pm|
Disabled Access: Partial – please call us before visiting to check whether the building is suitable to your needs. We have two buildings that are fully accessible nearby, Idea Store Whitechapel [0.7 miles] and Idea Store Bow [1.8 miles].
The Library is situated in Bethnal Green Gardens.
By public transport
Nearest tube: Bethnal Green.
Nearest bus: 8, D6, 254
There are no parking spaces outside the library. However, in the surrounding roads there are a limited number of pay and display parking spaces as well as parking spaces for Tower Hamlets resident's permit holders.