Idea Store - Idea Store Music Download Service
Idea Store Music Download Service
Download music free and legally with your Idea Store card and Freegal!
Discover easy access to millions of songs, including Sony Music's catalogue of legendary artists and music from 28,000 labels, with music originating from over 80 countries. There is no software to download and there are no digital rights management [DRM] restrictions. Once downloaded, the tracks become yours to keep!
- Download 3 music tracks in the MP3 format each week, to your PC and transfer to itunes or your mobile device or burn to disc.
- Stream 3 of hours of music each day.
- Download the free mobile apps, available in the Apple App Store and the Android Marketplace. View the Freegal App PDF
- Download music videos from a collection of 15,000 videos. A video download counts as 2 of your weekly music selections. The videos are in MP4 format, and are yours to keep.
How many songs are available?
- There are hundreds of genres of music with thousands of artists, tens of thousands of albums and 7 million songs.
What do I need to access the music download service?
- An Idea Store library card number
- A PC / laptop or mobile device
How it Works
- Visit the Idea Store Freegal website.
- Enter your Idea Store library card number.
- Browse by keyword, artist or album or use the advanced search or Top Downloads list.
- Select a track and click 'Download'.
- View the Freegal FAQs PDF
About Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a current roster that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars. The company boasts a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. It is home to premier record labels representing music from every genre, including Arista Nashville, Beach Street Records, BNA Records, Columbia Nashville, Columbia Records, Day 1, Epic Records, Essential Records, Flicker Records, Kemosabe Records, LaFace Records, Legacy Recordings, MASTERWORKS, Polo Grounds, RCA Records, RCA Nashville, Reunion Records, Roc Nation, Sony Classical, Sony Music Latin, Star Time International, Syco Music, Verity Gospel Music Group, and Volcano Entertainment. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.