Customised Learning for Local Residents
Customised Learning for Local Residents is suitable for you if you work with local residents and would like to help them engage in mainstream learning through your organisation. This is a good option if you want to deliver a tailored course to suit the specific needs of your users.
This course option is available to:
- Third Sector Organisations
- Registered Providers
Courses cost £75 per hour including resources and qualified tutors who are specialists in the chosen subject area.
- A five session Employability course would cost as little as £750 for up to 20 learners. That works out at just £3.75 per learner, per hour!
- You can select from the range of courses in the Idea Store Course Guide.
- You can choose the time, date and number of weeks and we will set this up for you, subject to tutor availability
- No minimum number of learners
- No minimum number of hours
- You can claim all outputs from this course
- If you find a better offer with another organisation, we will match it providing it is the same provision
To view our publicity, download the Customised Learning for Local Residents flyer.
For more information or to set up this option, email the Community Development Team at email@example.com or call 020 7364 7444.