Customised Learning for Staff
Customised Learning for Staff is suitable for you if you are committed to staff development and would like to deliver a tailored course that helps upskill your staff. This is a good option if you want to set up courses as structured learning for personal development, during lunch hours or on a set day for team building.
This course option is available to:
- Third Sector Organisations
- Children's Centres
- Registered Providers
- Public Organisations
- Private Organisations
Courses cost £75 per hour, including resources and qualified tutors who are specialists in the chosen subject area.
- A five session Management Skills course would cost as little as £750 for 15 learners. That works out at just £5 per learner, per hour!
- This can be any course in the Idea Store Course Guide.
- You can choose the time, date and number of weeks and we will set this up for you, subject to tutor availability
- The course can be held at your venue (we will undertake a risk assessment), or at your local Idea Store - subject to availability
- No minumum number of learners
- No minimum number of hours
- You can claim all outputs from this course
- If you find a better offer with another organisation, we will match it provided it is the same provision
To view our publicity, download the Customised Learning for Staff flyer.
For more information or to set up this option, email the Community Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7364 7444.