Family Learning courses are suitable for you if you work with parents / carers and children aged 0 - 15 years. This is a good option if you want to help your users / parents learn and develop with their children.
This course option is available to:
- Children's Centres
- Third Sector Organisations
- Registered Providers
- Organisations working with adults and children with a suitable venue large enough for joint courses.
An Idea Store venue can be provided, subject to availability.
- All Family Learning courses are offered free of charge
- All Family Learning courses are joint - with adult and child
- We can help you set up a maximum of three Family Learning courses per year
- For more information download the Family Learning document
To set up this option, complete the two page application at the end of the Family Learning document and email this to email@example.com
For more information, or to request a hard copy of the document, email the Community Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7364 7444.