Personal Development courses are suitable for you if you work with vulnerable individuals. This is a good option if you want to help engage vulnerable users in learning.
This course option is available to:
- Third Sector Organisations
- Registered Providers
- Those working with vulnerable users
Personal Development courses are offered free of charge
- You can select from the range of courses (maximum 12 hours) in the Idea Store Course Guide.
- You can choose the time, date and number of weeks (maximum 12 hours), and we will set this up for you, subject to tutor availability
- The course can be held at your venue (we will undertake a risk assessment), or at your local Idea Store - subject to availability
An Idea Store visit is incorporated into this offer, free of charge.
We can help you set up a maximum of three Personal Development courses per year.
For more information or to set up this option, email the Community Development Team at email@example.com or call 020 7364 7444.