About Idea Store Learning
Idea Store Learning returns on Monday 19 April.
In the light of new government guidelines, we are re-introducing some face to face classes across our sites.
Due to Covid restrictions our face to face classes will have reduced capacity . Many programmes will remain online to help with participation.
All our online programmes continue to run as planned. We are continuing to enrol online, but are unable to take enrolments in person at each site. If you are unable to participate in an online course, you can apply for a full refund.
Online enrolment is now open.
All courses are subject to change.
E-Learning advertised class times: We will be in touch with you to let you know the schedule of class delivery which will include zoom sessions and tutor feedback.
If you have questions about your course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, course title and/or number and the name of your tutor, so that we can help you.
If you are interested in enrolling on an Idea Store Learning course in the future, please keep checking this page for updates. You can find out more about the courses we teach by visiting our course pages, using the links on the right-hand side of this page.
Guide For Learners
We are committed to keeping learners and staff safe during the current situation. All our learning centres have been risk assessed and are Covid-secure. We expect all learners to respect others and to follow the guidance below:
- Do not come to class if you feel unwell. If you have a high temperature, sore throat, loss of taste or smell or any symptoms of cough or cold, please stay at home and please inform your tutor by phone or email. If you feel unwell in class, please tell your tutor.
- You must go straight to your class and leave the centre when it is finished to ensure social distancing.
We can only admit you to the centre at your agreed start time.
Face-coverings are not required in our classrooms, but you must wear a face-covering in reception, stairways and other public areas.
This is mandatory in all public buildings across Tower Hamlets.
- You must wash or sanitise your hands when arriving at the centre and use the hand sanitiser which is provided in each room.
- You will need to bring your own pens and most equipment, (you will be advised by your tutor of course specific requirements). Please wipe down surfaces before and after use, wipes will be provided at centres.
- Any materials or handouts given to you in class must be taken home.
- You will need to bring your own drink as the café areas will not be available.
- You must respect social distancing markers and guidance in centres.