In the light of new government guidelines, we are re-introducing some face to face classes across our sites. All our online programmes continue to run as planned. We are continuing to enrol online, but are unable to take enrolments in person at each site. If you are unable to participate in an online course, you can apply for a full refund.
Are you looking for a course in Tower Hamlets? Idea Store Learning offers over 900 high quality courses in a wide range of subjects. Whatever your reason for learning we have a course for you!
Course enrolment is via the Online Enrolment website. The Idea Store website does not access or store the course enrolment information provided by learners.
Claiming a concession fee?
If you are claiming a concession fee, you are required to enrol online to upload your evidence.
How to Enrol Online
- Find your course using the Course Search
- When you have found the course you want, you will see an 'Enrol' button on the screen
- This will take you to our enrolment system. There you will register to create an account. Please keep a note of your username and password, you will need them if you wish to enrol on to another course and ensure that your email details are entered correctly.
- To process your enrolment:
- Click on the enrol button to add one or multiple courses to your basket,
- Select checkout to complete all details in the 5 screens of the enrolment form,
- You will be able to pay using your credit or debit card.
- If you are paying a concession you must provide your evidence, by uploading it to the system, on the evidence screen of the enrolment form. You can upload the following file types: Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and images (.DOC; .DOCX; .XLS; .XLSX; .PDF; .TXT; .JPG; .GIF; .BMP; .TIFF; .RTF; .PNG).
- To sign-in, once you have created an account, to review your account details and the courses you have enrolled on, visit the Online Enrolment website.
- If you enrol on a course that is fully booked you will be automatically added to the waiting list. Click the 'Remove' button if you do not want to be included in a waiting list.
Data Protection and Concessionary Evidence
We require you to upload your concession evidence which will be verified. Your details will be kept for a period of 1 academic year, after which it will be deleted from our system.
If during the verification period, there is a discrepancy with the document you have supplied, you will be contacted and this may result in you having to stop attending the course.