Idea Store Bow
1 Gladstone Place, Roman Road
Bow, London E3 5ES
- Monday – Thursday 9am – 9pm
- Friday 9am – 6pm
- Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Sunday 11am – 3pm
We are aiming to resume normal services, this will be done over the coming weeks in phased stages.
Currently all staff will be wearing face coverings and we encourage customers to wear them too. Where social distancing is not possible to carry out transactions with staff you will be required to wear a face covering.
What you can expect:
- browse books on the shelves
- read in reading areas
- use the self-service machines for issuing and returning items
- use PCs in the Surfing Space (public internet) and the Digital Hub (online access to council services)
- print from public PCs
- use study areas
- collect recycling bags
- recycle small electrical items
- collect lateral flow testing kits (Idea Stores Bow and Whitechapel)
Using a computer in Idea Stores
Want to get online? Discover more about using a computer in Idea Stores.
Digital Hub computers are available at all Idea Stores to access Council’s services
By public transport
Nearest tube: Mile End. Cross Bow Road and walk up Coborn Road, then right up Tredegar Road, left up St Stephen’s Road, and right onto the Roman Road.
Nearest DLR: Bow Church. Cross Bow Road, turn right, then left up Fairfield Road. At the end, turn left onto Tredegar Road, right onto Parnell Road, and left onto the Roman Road.
On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, the eastern end of the Roman Road is closed to traffic, due to the market. On these days, approach from Tredegar Road, Cardigan Road and Anglo Road.