Idea Store Canary Wharf
London E14 5RB
- Monday – Thursday 9am – 9pm
- Friday 9am – 6pm
- Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Sunday 11am – 3pm
It is mandatory for all staff, customers, learners and visitors to wear a face covering when entering, moving around the building and in lifts (unless exempt).
What you can expect:
- browse books on the shelves
- read in reading areas
- use the self-service machines for issuing and returning items
- use PCs in the Surfing Space (public internet) and the Digital Hub (online access to council services)
- print from public PCs
- use study areas
- collect recycling bags
- recycle small electrical items
- collect lateral flow testing kits (Idea Stores Bow, Chrisp Street, Whitechapel and Bethnal Green Library)
Using a computer in Idea Stores
Want to get online? Discover more about using a computer in Idea Stores.
Digital Hub computers are available at all Idea Stores to access Council’s services
Churchill Place is the new mall to the east of the estate, at the foot of the Barclays tower.
Follow the signs from inside the main mall outside Waitrose, or use the lift opposite the Barclays tower.
Map of the area
By public transport
Nearest DLR: Canary Wharf, then follow the signs to Churchill Place.
Nearest tube: Canary Wharf, then follow the signs to Churchill Place.
D3, D7, D8, 277
Pocket retail map of Canary Wharf Estate in PDF format