Idea Store Canary Wharf
London E14 5RB
From 12 April
Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm.
Saturday and Sunday: 12pm to 4pm
You can just pop in, (there may be a queue at busy times). If you want to use one of our computers, book ahead to guarantee your slot – see more below.
All customers are asked to follow the social distancing measures, one-way systems and other measures to help keep everyone safe. All visitors aged 12 and over are required to wear a face covering and in line with legal requirements, we need to take contact details as part of the NHS Test and Trace scheme.
What you can expect:
Services are being expanded when we can, but many remain limited to help maintain safe social distancing and handling of books.
- use our 'order and collect' services to book your items before your visit. Order books in advance on our online catalogue and we'll email to let you know when it’s ready to collect. Alternatively order your books using the phone numbers below during opening hours.
- browse from a small selection of books and safely managed displays without an appointment. Please note library visits are limited to 15 minutes.
- return any items you have out without an appointment
- book a computer to get on the internet for one 1 hour session per day. Sessions can be booked in advance by phone or in person on the day
- print from public PCs (cashless payment only)
- use study space for up to 2 hours per day. Study space can be booked in advance by phone
- collect recycling bags
- collect lateral flow testing kits (Idea Stores Bow and Whitechapel)
Idea Canary Wharf 020 7364 0234
IIf you'd like to use a public PC you can phone during opening hours and book a 1 hour session to use a computer at an Idea Store.
Idea Store Canary Wharf 020 7364 0234
Churchill Place is the new mall to the east of the estate, at the foot of the Barclays tower.
Follow the signs from inside the main mall outside Waitrose, or use the lift opposite the Barclays tower.
Map of the area
By public transport
Nearest DLR: Canary Wharf, then follow the signs to Churchill Place.
Nearest tube: Canary Wharf, then follow the signs to Churchill Place.
D3, D7, D8, 277
Pocket retail map of Canary Wharf Estate in PDF format