Are you looking for a course in Tower Hamlets? Idea Store Learning offers over 900 high quality courses in a wide range of subjects. Whatever your reason for learning we have a course for you!
Course enrolment is in person at any of our stores or via the Online Enrolment website. The Idea Store website does not access or store the course enrolment information provided by learners.
In the online enrolment prospectus list, you will find information on the tutor, day, time, location, prices, and availability for each course. Click on the course title to view more information on the course overview, objectives, entry requirements and support available.
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have any further enrolment or course related queries, please go to our frequently asked questions page where your query will be answered there.
Language Support in Online Enrolment
If English is not your first language and you are experiencing trouble understanding and completing the online enrolment form, then you can use the Google language translator tool at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Please add all your personal details in English.
Claiming a concession fee?
If you are claiming a concession fee, you are required to enrol online to upload your evidence. (If you are a pensioner enrolling online for the first time, you must upload your evidence once for the academic year. You will not be asked to produce evidence again in the future). Returning pensioner learners do not have to supply concession evidence.
How to Enrol Online
- Click on the 'Search for Courses Here' button below.
- This will take you to our online enrolment system.
- Search for your courses and click on the enrol button to add them to your basket.
- When you are ready to proceed, click on the checkout button.
- If this is the first time you are enrolling online, then you will need to register to create an account. Please keep a note of your username and password, you will need them if you wish to enrol on to another course and ensure that your email details are entered correctly.
- To process your enrolment:
- Click on the enrol button to add one or multiple courses to your basket,
- Select checkout to complete all details in the 5 screens of the enrolment form,
- You will be able to pay using your credit or debit card.
- If you are paying a concession you must provide your evidence, by uploading it to the system, on the evidence screen of the enrolment form. You can upload the following file types: Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and images (.DOC; .DOCX; .XLS; .XLSX; .PDF; .TXT; .JPG; .GIF; .BMP; .TIFF; .RTF; .PNG). Your file should be no larger than 10mb.
- To sign-in, once you have created an account, to review your account details and the courses you have enrolled on, visit the Online Enrolment website.
- If you enrol on a course that is fully booked, you will be automatically added to the waiting list. Click the 'Remove' button if you do not want to be included in a waiting list.